Friday, August 26, 2011

Bugs

I can't seem to get the bugs out of this site. I post, nothing happens. Then, the pictures post, then a post goes on without any words. Maybe I'll get it figured out, and maybe I won't. Anyway, the pictures are about my clock obsession. Especially old, rusty, won't run, useless alarm clocks. I bring them home from all over - globe, Miami, Willcox, Silver City, Camp Verde, Round Top, Texas -- wherever I find them. Time has stopped for them, but for me it is passing faster than ever. I guess the clocks are a reminder to enjoy the moment, because it doesn't last for long.

1 comment:

Bev said...

I love all your clock photos. I have a clock fetish as well so it must run in the family. Hopefully you will work out all your bugs and be able to post lots of fun pictures of your house and projects - we love to see them!